The Poinciana Area Council Board of Directors meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 10am (the location varies; use contact information below).
About the Poinciana Area Council
The PAC provides a common voice in promoting the economic well being of businesses, and exists to advance the civic, industrial, commercial, professional, educational, and environmental welfare of businesses in the Poinciana area.
- Supported legislation to fund a Poinciana campus of Valencia College
- Hosts bi-monthly speaker luncheons on topics important to the Poinciana bsuiness community.
- Awards annual scholarships to Poinciana-area students
- Annual school supply drive
- Hosts an annual community event
PAC Members attend a PAC Luncheon update on Valencia’s new Poinciana Campus.
Members of the PAC Board of Directors at the 2016 PAC Business & Community Expo.
Kickoff of the Poinciana Parkway 5K presented by Solivita and Commissioner Brandon Arrington.
The PAC Board of Directors at the 2016 PAC Holiday Luncheon.
Members of the PAC Board of Directors present a 2016 scholarship recipient with a $1000 check from PAC.