Get ready a day of family fun at the Toho Bass Blast Open Tournament sponsored by KUA, Experience Kissimmee, Gatorland, Coastal Angler, Teen Sportsfishing Association, and Bouchard Insurance. Download the entry form below. We hope to see you there.
Click to download here -> Registration Form
View Larger Map
- Entry fee is $110.00 per Team, includes $10 per boat Big Bass pot… consisting of 2 people per boat. You may also enter and pay at ramp.
- Blast-off number will be assigned on receipt of $110.00 entry fee (payable to: Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce). Mail completed entry form to: Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce,1425 E. Vine St.Kissimmee,FL 34744. Entry fees and completed entry form must be received by May 9, 2013. Winners are responsible for all taxes on any money won. No refund of entry fee after May 6, 2013.
- All contestants must use care in handling and keeping fish alive for release after weigh-in. All fish will be brought to the weigh master in our issued plastic bags with enough water to keep the fish covered until weigh-in. A tournament limit will be (5) fish, 12” or over, measured on the Golden Rule with the mouth closed and the tail compressed (pinched) in accordance with state law. No culling of dead fish. No culling at ramp or in parking lot. No more than 5 bass may be in live well at any time during event. A short fish brought to the scales will result in disqualification of entire catch. Weighing in of a dead fish results in a .25 pound penalty.
- There will be no courtesy measurements.
- A Coast Guard approved vest must be worn at all times while the boat is being propelled by the combustion engine.
- Only artificial baits may be used. No Trolling or Snagging.
- Blast-off is on Saturday May 11, 2013 at Lake Tohopekaliga boat ramp. All Competitors who are not checked in by the 3:00 p.m. tournament close/weigh-in will be disqualified.
- No team may fish within 50 yards of another competitor who is anchored with the trolling motor up. Power Pole accepted as a legal anchor. No team may fish within 25 yards of another team without the other Team’s permission. No hole sitting by a non-competitor or by another competitor, to aid a Team. Use of alcoholic beverage or illegal drugs during this event will immediately disqualify a Team. All Teams are required to abide by state and federal laws. We reserve the right to give Polygraph Test.
- Any protest must be submitted in writing to the Tournament Board within 10 minutes of close of weigh-in. Tournament Board Members are Neal Lazarus (407-383-4223), Jill Stevenson (407-709-2801) or Cindy Lewis (407-709-3338). Interpretation of these rules will be left to the Tournament Board. Infractions of any Rule can result in disqualification.
/// There are no comments yet, but you can be the first