Last updated: Thursday, August 21 at 2:01 PM
Business Grant Opportunities in Osceola County
Osceola County‘s Business Assistance Grant Program will re-open for applications on September 1. Visit WeveOpenedSafely.com to find out what you need to do to apply.
The City of Kissimmee Business Assistance Grant closed on July 21, but will re-open to more applications in the future.
The City of St. Cloud COVID-19 Grants for Businesses and Nonprofits remain open.
Find a comprehensive guide to your local grant options here, including a quick-compare matrix and links to the various applications.
- Daily, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Disney Maingate Complex (3010 Maingate Lane, Kissimmee) via the Florida Department of Emergency Management. Ages 2 and up. Required appointments can be made here. Drive-thru.
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am. to 11:00 am at Prescriptions Unlimited( 2521 13th Street, Suite A, St. Cloud). Ages 18 and up. To schedule a required appointment call 689-210-2080.
- Tuesdays at Osceola Community Health Services Kissimmee (1501 Bill Beck Blvd.). Osceola County residents can call 407-943-8600 for required appointment.
- Thursdays at Osceola Community Health Services Poinciana (109 Doverplum Avenue). Poinciana residents can call 407-943-8600 for required appointment.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm at the Osceola County Health Department (1875 Fortune Road, Kissimmee). via the Florida Department of Health. Drive-thru. No appointment required.
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, 7 am to 10 am at Walmart Supercenter (3250 Vineland Rd., Kissimmee, 34746) through a partnership with Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and Osceola County. Drive-thru. Adults may make appointments here.
Monday, July 20: The Osceola County Board of County Commissioners have passed an emergency ordinance declaring that, with a few exceptions, failure to wear a face covering in public will result in penalties on the following scale:
1st offense – warning
2nd offense – $25.00 fine
3rd offense – $25.00 fine
4th offense and each subsequent offense – $50.00 fine
Download a poster to display in your business to promote the wearing of face coverings.
Please check back with this page regularly as we update the information below.
Updates For and About Our Members
Chamber Livestream Info Series on Facebook
The Chamber has been live every Wednesday since April 1 at 9:30 am on the Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber Facebook page with insights on topics important to businesses and our community as we navigate COVID-19. Video of the livestreams remain available on Facebook, our website, and on our YouTube channel for those who missed these resources.
Beginning July 1, we launched our virtual “15 Minutes” series live on Facebook on Wednesday mornings. This series of 15-minutes conversations and presentations will be similar to the previous one, but not exclusively focused on COVID-19-related issues. Find this series archived on our YouTube channel.
Events & Meetings
If you belong to a leads group, please check with the president of your leads group for updates. Inquire with <a href=”mailto:cpilk