The Downtown Kissimmee Area Council Board of Directors meets on the third Thursday of each month at 8:30am at the University of Central Florida Business Incubator.
About the Downtown Kissimmee Area Council
The DKAC holds monthly meetings to discuss matters specific to the downtown Kissimmee area, and to encourage networking among fellow downtown Chamber members. The council focuses on:
- Actively promoting businesses and events
- Implementing programs to improve the physical development and appearance of downtown Kissimmee
- Providing leadership on major issues affecting the overall well-being of business in the area
- Ensuring the proper future development and protection of the downtown/lakefront area
- Downtown Kissimmee Area Council Calendar – a monthly calendar of local events that can be found throughout the downtown area