The Osceola Resort Area Council Board of Directors meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 11:30 am (meetings are closed; use contact information below for more information).
About the Osceola Resort Area Council
The Osceola Resort Area Council and the Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce are proud to promote the Kissimmee Is Me initiative in partnership with Experience Kissimmee. Kissimmee Is Me aims to create Kissimmee Is Me Ambassadors by educating front-line service providers and their leaders about Kissimmee history, the “must-sees & dos” of Osceola County, customer service, and interacting with guests from around the world.
The Osceola Resort Area Council is focused on:
- Making director recommendations for the Tourist Development Council and West 192 Development Authority board of directors
- Being the voice of the Osceola County tourism corridor as they advocate for tourist-based business in our county at the local, state, and federal levels
- Tourism Safety Seminar – an annual seminar on staying safe, and educating employees to stay safe, in the tourism industry and along the West 192 corridor
- Hospitality Scholarship – beginning in 2019, ORAC provides a scholarship to hospitality students in Osceola County
- Took positions on recent living wage and wage theft ordinances at the county level
- Advocated for the privatization of Experience Kissimmee
- Voiced continued support for the efforts of the West 192 Development Authority