The Poinciana Area Council Board of Directors meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 10am (the location varies; use contact information below).
About the Poinciana Area Council
The PAC provides a common voice in promoting the economic well-being of businesses, and exists to advance the civic, industrial, commercial, professional, educational, and environmental welfare of businesses in the Poinciana area. The council is focused on:
- Providing educational opportunities on topics that either immediately affect the Poinciana area or the business community as a whole
- Supporting students and the education system in Poinciana through annual scholarships, supply drives, and partnerships, so as to help mold the next generation of Poinciana’s business community
- Bringing community awareness though an annual community event and participation in other community endeavors
- PoincianaFest – a business and community expo held annually at Valencia College Poinciana Campus
- PAC Scholarship – an annual scholarship awarded to four outstanding high school seniors from the Poinciana Area. Awards are presented at our annual PAC Scholarship luncheon held at Poinciana High School and catered by the PHS Culinary Academy.
- PAC Lunches – regular speaker luncheons on topics important to the Poinciana business community.
- Annual summer and mid-year school supply drives.
- Supported legislation to fund the Valencia College Poinciana Campus and the Poinciana fire station
PAC Members attend a PAC Luncheon update on Valencia’s new Poinciana Campus.
Members of the PAC Board of Directors at the 2016 PAC Business & Community Expo.
Kickoff of the Poinciana Parkway 5K presented by Solivita and Commissioner Brandon Arrington.
The PAC Board of Directors at the 2016 PAC Holiday Luncheon.
Members of the PAC Board of Directors present a 2016 scholarship recipient with a $1000 check from PAC.