The Young Professionals of Osceola County Board of Directors meet on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 pm at various locations. (Meetings are closed; use the contact information below for more information).
About the Young Professionals of Osceola County
The goal of the Young Professionals of Osceola County is to help 18 to 30-somethings foster business relationships in the community. The group is focused on:
- Providing unique event and networking opportunities to its members
- Hosting educational/professional development events
- Hosting an annual non-profit fair to connect area non-profits with YPs on the rise
- Recognizing Osceola County’s top young professionals
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Today Awards – an award for professionals under 40 who live or work in Osceola County. Honorees are nominated and chosen by members of the community and are recognized at an annual event.
- Barnyard Olympics & Non-Profit Fair – a chance to kick back with classic “field day” games and connect with local non-profits
- Dinner on the Dirt – a farm-to-table event highlighting Osceola’s agribusiness
2016 Young Professionals’ Non-Profit Fair and Barnyard Olympics
The big tug of war at the Young Professionals’ 2016 Non-Profit Fair and Barnyard Olympics!